Living Space


So I've been looking at this website for nearly three years in hopes of winning the lottery and moving to one of these French locales so you'll have to forgive me for being a little selfish in not sharing this site with others in fear that someone might buy one of my beloved dream homes. But, alas, I feel it is my duty to show these homes. This one is an 18th century townhouse in Uzes, France and it is just lovely. Located in prestigious cartier rue pieton with shops and restaurants and several blocks to a grand place with numerous cafes and shops, this apartment offers awesome old details like stone floors, warm fireplaces, and a cobblestone street entryway. Click the pic for the website) You can look, but please don't take this dream away from me....

No comments:

Post a Comment